The Schaumburg Business Association provides various opportunities to market and advertise yourself and your organization.
Online Member Profile (SEO Optimized)
Standard Member Profile
• Description (200 Characters)
• Social Media Links
• Hours of Operation (100 Characters)
• Location Information/Driving Directions
• Limited Keywords (240 Characters)
• Link to Business Website
Enhanced Member Profile
All that is included with the Standard Member Profile in addition to the following:
• Photos and Even Video
• Link to Map Image of Your Choice
• Description (1600 Characters)
• Additional Bulleted Descriptions with Links
• Results Summary (Displayed in Search Results)
• Hours of Operation
• Unlimited Keywords to help Improve SEO
The Schaumburg Business Association offers a member e-newsletter that is sent out every other Tuesday to over 6,000 individuals. To submit your information to be included in the newsletter please click HERE.
This is a great way to make announcements to the membership as a whole. Many use the newsletter to mention upcoming promotions, events, awards and many other opportunities.
Business Resource Guide
We want to celebrate with you! We can help take care of Ribbon Cutting and grand openings and introduce you to the appropriate businesses to get your business off the ground! To request more information on a Ribbon Cutting / Grand Opening email here.
If you are planning a grand opening ribbon cutting celebration for your business in Schaumburg, the Schaumburg Business Association would be happy to organize and promote your ribbon cutting. With a 2 week notice, we can:
• Provide the scissors and ribbon for your dignitaries to cut
• Coordinate and invite Village President Tom Dailly, the Village Board of Trustees (6) and Village Clerk (1) to attend
For Schaumburg Business Association members:
•An invitation to all Schaumburg Business Association members through our weekly e-newsletter
•Promote on homepage of our website
•Digital photos to be posted on social media and through our media outlets