updated March 19, 2021 11:30am
The Schaumburg Business Association has taken steps to monitor this evolving public health emergency with unprecedented economic impact. We have compiled a listing of resources many have asked us for. This page will continually be updated as more information becomes available.
Stay up to date on the indicators for mitigation intervention by the State. Schaumburg is in Region 10.
Loans & Grants:
- Small Business Administration Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Program Eligible applicants may qualify for SVO Grants equalto 45% of their gross earned revenue. Eligible entities include: Live venue operators orpromoters, Theatrical producers, Live performing arts organization operators, Relevant museum operators, zoos and aquariums who meet specific criteria, Motion picture theater operators, Talent representatives, etc.
- ComEd Assistance Program provides eligible business customers with a one-time grant equal to 30% of their total ComEd balanace (up to $1,000).
- CDBG Village of Schaumburg Small Business Loan (Now closed)- The Village of Schaumburg will provide 50% match, need-based forgivable loans of up to $7,500 for two months of eligible operating expenses and/or workplace protective equipment to small businesses (those with 1-25 full time equivalent employees) that are located within the corporate limits of Schaumburg.
- IL DCEO Business Interruption Grant Program (BIG Grants now closed)
- Main Street Lending Progam from the Federal Reserve
- Google's support to small to mid sized businesses
- GoFundMe has partnered with Intuit QuickBooks, Yelp, GoDaddy, and Bill.com to give small businesses a $500 grant if they raise at least $500 on GoFundMe.
- Yelp is offering advertising credits for small, independently owned restaurants and bars.
Schaumburg Business Association members able to provide PPE (Personal protective equipment)
Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
National Restaurant Association
American Hotel & Lodging Association
National Safety Council, Safe Actions for Employee Returns
Small Business Administration Disaster Resources:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19. For resources, including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please click here.