updated May 27, 2020 2:15 pm
The Schaumburg Business Association has taken steps to monitor this rapidly evolving public health emergency with unprecedented economic impact. We have compiled a listing of resources many have asked us for. This page will continually be updated as more information becomes available.
Update to Phase 3 details (5/24/2020)
Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
National Restaurant Association
American Hotel & Lodging Association
National Safety Council, Safe Actions for Employee Returns
Loans & Grants:
- Village of Schaumburg Small Business Loan program (The Village of Schaumburg is offering forgivable loans, up to $15,000 each, to small businesses (those with 500 employees or less) in Schaumburg.)
- Facebook Small Business Grant Program
- Google's support to small to mid sized businesses
- Red Backpack Fund, Grants for Women entrepreneurs (application portal opens on June 1, July 6, and August 3.)
- Hello Alice is offering emergency grants of $10,000
- GoFundMe has partnered with Intuit QuickBooks, Yelp, GoDaddy, and Bill.com to give small businesses a $500 grant if they raise at least $500 on GoFundMe.
- Yelp is offering advertising credits for small, independently owned restaurants and bars.
- Beauty Changes lives is offering $1,000 grants for licensed beauty professionals who are out of work due to the coronavirus.
Small Business Administration Disaster Resources:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19. For resources, including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please click here.