Congrats Kaili for Receiving the Best Under 40 Award!

Congrats Kaili for Receiving the Best Under 40 Award!

Congratulations to our President, Kaili Harding, on receiving the Best Under 40 Award! Kaili was one of twelve men and women to receive this award. The recipients of the Best Under 40 Award are individuals who are role models and leaders in their community and field. Kaili will be receiving the award on November 17th.

Kaili joined the Schaumburg Business Association as President with one overriding philosophy: ensuring that the SBA's activities remain acutely focused on its members and allowing those members to guide the initiatives of the SBA in order to promote and fulfill the interests of the members. 

Kaili has earned a reputation as a dedicated professional who cares about the business community that she works in, and she takes great pride in the connections that are facilitated by and through the Schaumburg Business Association. 


104 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles
daily along with a cup of coffee.

May, 28 @ 7:26 PM

2. wrote:
My brother suggested I might like this website. He was
once entirely right. This put up truly made my day.
You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for
this info! Thank you!

Jun, 12 @ 6:55 AM

3. wrote:
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing that I feel I would by no means understand.
It kind of feels too complex and extremely wide for me.
I'm looking ahead for your next publish, I'll try to get the grasp of it!

Jun, 23 @ 1:50 AM

4. wrote:
I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out more details.

Jul, 18 @ 9:00 PM

5. wrote:
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be
delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same
nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Jul, 19 @ 3:55 AM

6. wrote:
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a little homework on this.
And he actually ordered me lunch simply because I stumbled upon it for
him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for
the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss
this topic here on your site.

Sep, 01 @ 11:57 AM

7. wrote:
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right
here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.

nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be
delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly
again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield
this increase.

Sep, 04 @ 10:03 AM

8. wrote:
After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments
are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment
is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment. Is there
a way you are able to remove me from that service? Cheers!

Sep, 04 @ 11:28 AM

9. wrote:
Good post. I'm facing a few of these issues as well..

Sep, 23 @ 7:19 PM

10. espn.com/activate wrote:
Since the admin of this web site is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be famous, due to its feature contents.|

Nov, 12 @ 11:44 PM

11. youtube.com/activate wrote:
I am actually glad to read this web site posts which contains plenty of useful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of information.|

Nov, 13 @ 4:56 AM

12. wrote:
Hello colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say about this paragraph, in my view its really remarkable
designed for me.

Nov, 22 @ 5:56 AM

13. wrote:
You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I in finding
this matter to be really one thing which I feel I
might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and
extremely large for me. I'm taking a look ahead
in your next put up, I will try to get the dangle of it!

Nov, 23 @ 4:02 AM

14. espn.com/activate wrote:
When someone writes an article he/she keeps the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. Therefore that’s why this article is perfect. Thanks!|

Nov, 26 @ 7:00 AM

15. espn.com/activate wrote:
I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Dec, 03 @ 2:54 AM

16. nbcsports com activate wrote:
Fabulous, what a webpage it is! This weblog presents useful data to us, keep it up.

Dec, 03 @ 3:32 AM

17. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all
is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any
tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Dec, 08 @ 12:04 AM

18. espn.com/activate wrote:
Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may I get that kind of information written in such a perfect way? I have a challenge that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.|https://www.quickssolution.com/espn-com-activate/

Dec, 08 @ 9:17 AM

19. wrote:
Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with almost
all significant infos. I'd like to look more posts
like this .

Dec, 10 @ 12:28 PM

20. wrote:
Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a data! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this website.

Dec, 17 @ 5:40 PM

21. wrote:
Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and post
is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these content.

Dec, 17 @ 8:18 PM

22. www.hulu.com/activate wrote:
Hello, yes this post is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.

Jan, 02 @ 10:19 AM

23. wrote:
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that
I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.

Any way I'll be subscribing on your feeds or even I
fulfillment you get admission to consistently quickly.

Jan, 14 @ 2:35 AM

24. pluto.tv/activate wrote:
That is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Simple but very accurate info? Appreciate your sharing this one. A must read post!

Jan, 14 @ 9:58 AM

25. wrote:
I believe everything posted was very logical. But, what about this?

suppose you added a little content? I am not saying
your information isn't solid., however suppose you added a post title to maybe grab a person's attention? I mean Congrats Kaili for Receiving the Best Under
40 Award! | Schaumburg Business Association is kinda boring.
You should look at Yahoo's front page and note how they create article headlines to get people to open the links.
You might add a video or a pic or two to grab readers excited about what you've written. Just my opinion, it would bring your website a
little livelier.

Jan, 15 @ 12:32 AM

26. wrote:
I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet
I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
It's lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the web will probably be
a lot more useful than ever before.

Jan, 15 @ 7:20 PM

27. wrote:
Amazing things here. I'm very satisfied to look your article.

Thank you so much and I'm having a look ahead to touch you.
Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Jan, 18 @ 7:16 PM

28. wrote:
I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog.
Do you ever run into any browser compatibility
issues? A number of my blog readers have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks
great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help
fix this issue?

Jan, 20 @ 12:47 AM

29. wrote:
What's up to all, the contents existing at this web page are really awesome for people
knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Jan, 20 @ 1:16 AM

30. wrote:
Great blog here! Additionally your site rather a lot up very fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your associate link for your host?
I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Jan, 20 @ 1:18 AM

31. wrote:
Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how can we
communicate?

Jan, 20 @ 1:18 AM

32. wrote:
It's awesome for me to have a web page, which is useful designed for my
knowledge. thanks admin

Jan, 20 @ 1:19 AM

33. wrote:
I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space .
Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site.
Reading this info So i'm glad to express that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I
found out just what I needed. I so much indisputably will make certain to don?t overlook this web site and
give it a glance regularly.

Jan, 20 @ 1:19 AM

34. wrote:
Great blog here! Additionally your website quite a bit up very fast!
What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate link
to your host? I want my web site loaded up as fast as yours
lol

Jan, 20 @ 1:19 AM

35. wrote:
I constantly spent my half an hour to read this website's content daily along with
a mug of coffee.

Jan, 20 @ 1:26 AM

36. wrote:
Wonderful post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this
topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
Cheers!

Jan, 20 @ 1:48 AM

37. wrote:
www
[empty]
www
일산바카라 보드
I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot
more useful than ever before.

Jan, 20 @ 1:51 AM

38. wrote:
Hi there friends, its impressive post regarding teachingand
completely defined, keep it up all the time.

Jan, 20 @ 2:10 AM

39. wrote:
Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work
so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.

I love the info you present here and can't wait to take a
look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my
phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good blog!

Jan, 20 @ 2:17 AM

40. wrote:
May I simply say what a comfort to discover somebody that really understands what they're discussing over the internet.
You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it
important. A lot more people must check this out and understand this side of your story.

I can't believe you are not more popular given that you surely have the gift.

Jan, 20 @ 2:21 AM

41. wrote:
I all the time emailed this website post page to all my contacts, for the reason that if like to read
it afterward my links will too.

Jan, 20 @ 2:26 AM

42. wrote:
Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my website so i
came to go back the favor?.I am trying to to find things to enhance my website!I assume its
ok to use some of your concepts!!

Jan, 20 @ 2:38 AM

43. wrote:
Hurrah! At last I got a webpage from where I know how to genuinely obtain helpful
information concerning my study and knowledge.

Jan, 20 @ 2:51 AM

44. wrote:
We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
Your website provided us with helpful information to work on.
You've done a formidable activity and our entire
group shall be grateful to you.

Jan, 20 @ 3:02 AM

45. wrote:
Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in support of you.

Jan, 20 @ 3:05 AM

46. wrote:
Howdy I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while
I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and
would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the
minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
Please do keep up the great jo.

Jan, 20 @ 3:32 AM

47. wrote:
This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.

I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.
Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Jan, 20 @ 11:30 AM

48. wrote:
This post is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?

Jan, 21 @ 1:47 AM

49. wrote:
Excellent goods from you, man. I've bear in mind your
stuff previous to and you are simply too wonderful.
I really like what you have got right here,
certainly like what you are saying and the best way through which you say
it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to
keep it smart. I can not wait to learn far more from you.

That is actually a tremendous web site.

Jan, 21 @ 1:52 AM

50. wrote:
We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a new
scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You've done a formidable
process and our entire neighborhood will be thankful to you.

Jan, 21 @ 1:58 AM

51. wrote:
Right here is the perfect site for anyone who wishes to
understand this topic. You know so much its almost tough to argue
with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that
has been discussed for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

Jan, 21 @ 2:08 AM

52. wrote:
Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with almost
all significant infos. I would like to see more posts
like this .

Jan, 21 @ 2:20 AM

53. wrote:
For most recent news you have to pay a quick visit
the web and on world-wide-web I found this website as a most excellent web site for
hottest updates.

Jan, 21 @ 2:29 AM

54. wrote:
What's up, I read your blog like every week.
Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!

Jan, 21 @ 2:43 AM

55. wrote:
Yes! Finally someone writes about onspring-intl.co.

Jan, 21 @ 2:44 AM

56. wrote:
We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community
will be thankful to you.

Jan, 21 @ 3:10 AM

57. wrote:
I enjoy reading a post that will make men and women think.
Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!

Jan, 21 @ 3:10 AM

58. wrote:
I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing
issues with your blog. It looks like some of the text within your
posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please
provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This could be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before.
Thank you

Jan, 21 @ 3:13 AM

59. wrote:
It's very simple to find out any matter on web as compared to
books, as I found this paragraph at this website.

Jan, 21 @ 3:24 AM

60. wrote:
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog
and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :
) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long
time. Thank you and good luck.

Jan, 21 @ 3:34 AM

61. wrote:
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Excellent work!

Jan, 21 @ 3:39 AM

62. wrote:
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we communicate?

Jan, 21 @ 3:39 AM

63. wrote:
Your mode of describing everything in this article is genuinely fastidious, all can effortlessly be aware of it,
Thanks a lot.

Jan, 21 @ 3:46 AM

64. wrote:
Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe this amazing
site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back
again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Jan, 21 @ 4:29 AM

65. wrote:
hey there and thank you for your information –
I have definitely picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site,
since I experienced to reload the website lots of
times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective
interesting content. Make sure you update this again very
soon.

Jan, 21 @ 4:33 AM

66. wrote:
At this time it appears like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform available
right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Jan, 21 @ 4:43 AM

67. wrote:
I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your information. This article has really peaked my interest.

I am going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.

I opted in for your Feed as well.

Jan, 21 @ 5:09 AM

68. wrote:
Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds
me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will
have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Jan, 21 @ 5:10 AM

69. wrote:
Greate article. Keep posting such kind of
info on your page. Im really impressed by it.

Hi there, You have performed a fantastic job.

I will definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my
friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

Jan, 21 @ 5:30 AM

70. wrote:
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital
to assert that I get actually enjoyed account
your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Jan, 21 @ 5:52 AM

71. wrote:
Hey excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a
lot of work? I have virtually no knowledge of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow,
should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog
owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply wanted to ask.
Cheers!

Jan, 21 @ 5:53 AM

72. wrote:
We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our
community. Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on. You've performed an impressive job and our whole neighborhood might be grateful to you.

Jan, 22 @ 8:39 AM

73. wrote:
I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?

Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would
like to know where u got this from. thanks

Jan, 22 @ 8:44 AM

74. wrote:
Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What web host are you using?

Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours
lol

Jan, 22 @ 9:44 AM

75. wrote:
Good information. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).

I have saved as a favorite for later!

Jan, 22 @ 9:53 AM

76. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am having difficulties with
your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS issues?
Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
Thanx!!

Jan, 22 @ 10:08 AM

77. wrote:
After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me
when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is
added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment.
Perhaps there is a way you can remove me from that service?
Appreciate it!

Jan, 22 @ 10:16 AM

78. wrote:
Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out
much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Jan, 22 @ 11:04 AM

79. wrote:
Another great reason for buying cryptocurrency.

Jan, 22 @ 11:25 AM

80. wrote:
They change for charge card and bank transport.

Jan, 22 @ 11:26 AM

81. wrote:
You can also send or get cryptocurrency around the app.

Jan, 22 @ 11:29 AM

82. wrote:
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog
and I look forward to your new updates.

Jan, 22 @ 11:50 AM

83. wrote:
My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

Jan, 22 @ 12:38 PM

84. wrote:
Follow easy steps to switch your cryptocurrency.

Jan, 22 @ 1:23 PM

85. wrote:
I enjoy looking through a post that will make men and women think.
Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Jan, 22 @ 2:40 PM

86. wrote:
I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and engaging, and let me tell you,
you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something
that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I'm very happy that I came across this in my hunt
for something regarding this.

Jan, 22 @ 4:54 PM

87. wrote:
Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal.

I must say you've done a great job with this.
Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome. Superb Blog!

Jan, 23 @ 5:01 PM

88. wrote:
Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I
am inspired! Very helpful information specially the last section :) I handle
such information much. I was seeking this particular info
for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

Jan, 24 @ 12:13 AM

89. wrote:
Hi! I've been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead
and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the
fantastic work!

Jan, 24 @ 12:23 AM

90. wrote:
Fantastic site. A lot of useful info here. I'm sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious.
And of course, thank you on your sweat!

Jan, 24 @ 12:24 AM

91. wrote:
Thanks for finally writing about >Congrats Kaili for Receiving the
Best Under 40 Award! | Schaumburg Business Association Jan, 24 @ 12:28 AM

92. wrote:
If you wish for to improve your knowledge only keep visiting this web site and be
updated with the newest information posted here.

Jan, 24 @ 12:29 AM

93. wrote:
Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or
if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get
advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Jan, 24 @ 12:34 AM

94. wrote:
Great items from you, man. I've consider your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely wonderful.
I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the best
way wherein you are saying it. You're making it enjoyable
and you still care for to stay it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you.
That is actually a wonderful site.

Jan, 24 @ 12:42 AM

95. wrote:
Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any recommendations?

Jan, 24 @ 12:42 AM

96. wrote:
Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your
post is just excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up
to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Jan, 24 @ 12:43 AM

97. wrote:
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you
happen to be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you
to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice day!

Jan, 24 @ 12:52 AM

98. wrote:
What's up, this weekend is good in support of me, because this time i am reading this impressive educational
post here at my home.

Jan, 26 @ 7:36 AM

99. wrote:
Appreciation to my father who told me on the topic of this blog, this
weblog is actually amazing.

Jan, 27 @ 12:51 PM

100. vgpear wrote:
This post is really great. thank you! I really love it! I have seen this kind of post before, but it is not like this. may be because I vegus168 พนันบอล all the time, so I did not see this. Thank you again!

Feb, 04 @ 10:47 PM

101. wrote:
This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.

Many thanks!

Feb, 11 @ 7:58 PM

102. wrote:
Everything said was actually very reasonable. However, what about
this? what if you added a little information? I am not suggesting your content isn't solid,
but suppose you added something to maybe grab people's attention? I mean Congrats Kaili for Receiving the Best Under
40 Award! | Schaumburg Business Association is a little plain. You
ought to look at Yahoo's front page and note how they write article headlines to grab viewers to open the links.
You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get readers interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little livelier.

Feb, 13 @ 5:12 PM

103. wrote:
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is important and everything. However
imagine if you added some great photos or video clips to give
your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could undeniably be one of the very
best in its niche. Terrific blog!

Feb, 17 @ 1:19 AM

104. wrote:
Why viewers still make use of to read news papers
when in this technological world all is presented on web?

Feb, 19 @ 4:23 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.