When new business is hard to come by, distinguishing yourself is even more important.
Find new business opportunities:
• Attend Good Morning Schaumburg on the second Tuesday morning of each month. Network; enjoy breakfast and an entertaining, informative program.
• Attend Business After Hours on the first Tuesday evening of each month. Twice a month during the summer months. Network casually and enjoy hors d’oeuvres.
• Coffee & Contacts and Lunch and Learns every month
• Join a Networking Group; with several to choose from, you’re sure to find the right fit.
• Serve on or be a sponsor in one or more of SBA’s Special Events:
• Wine Tasting
• Sports Challenge
• Golf Classic
• Toast of Schaumburg
• Pinewood Derby
Build your credibility and referral resource:
• Receive a membership plaque which identifies you as an actively involved member of Schaumburg’s business community.
• List your organization in our Online SBA Membership Directory.
• Advertise your organization on our web site with your logo and link to your website.
• The Village of Schaumburg endorses the Schaumburg Business Association as its chamber of commerce in Schaumburg.
• Be part of the SBA
Share information and receive news of critical business issues:
• Post news about your organization and your employees’ achievements in Member News.
• Be among the first to learn about economic development and transportation initiatives, legislation, and other critical business issues that impact your success.
Invest in your intellectual assets:
• Participate in the many high-quality educational programs that provide information about a wide variety of business topics. All of your employees, in all roles within your organization, are welcome to attend.
Take advantage of special savings:
• You and all of your employees will receive a discounted registration fee on a broad variety of continuous Affinity Programs, Member-to-Member discounts, special events and networking opportunities.